The U.S. Department of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy has partnered with the Hydraulic Institute to publish a valuable resource for pump system operators. The 122-page brochure entitled “Improving Pump System Performance” is a sourcebook for industry professionals looking to improve the performance, efficiency and cost savings of pump systems.
- Pumping system components
- Pumping system principles
- Assessing pumping system needs
- Common pumping system problems
- Indications of oversized pumps
- Piping configurations to improve pumping system efficiency
- Basic pump maintenance
- Conduct a systems assessment
- Analyze life-cycle costs
- DOE industrial technologies program and best practices
- And other guidelines, tools and tip sheets for pumping system professionals
Download the full brochure “Improving Pump System Performance” at http://www1.eere.energy.gov/manufacturing/tech_assistance/pdfs/pump.pdf.
Have questions about your pumping system? Ask the OTP experts today.