OTP Offers You Access To Problem Solvers Who Can Improve Your Products And Processes
OTP prides itself on being one of the most knowledgeable distributors in the industry. We hire and train specialists with the expertise to help you select the right products, enhance product performance and efficiency and maintain and repair the equipment and systems you depend on to keep your plant operating efficiently and profitably.
We believe the people we employ are as critical to our business as the quality products and equipment we supply and distribute. It’s these people that set OTP apart from our national competitors, making us the one supplier you can trust to get the job done and exceed your expectations, whether it’s through inside sales support, reliable distribution, product support or service.
Give it a try. The OTP Experts program enables to link directly to technical support for pumps, pneumatics, power transmission, bearings, electrical, repair or fluid handling. Describe your question or product application — and we automatically email your inquiry to the appropriate product expert in your area. During regular business hours, you will receive a response from your OTP Expert within three hours. Or call OTP for immediate support any time of the day.
The application engineering expertise and practical hands-on knowledge of our staff translates into a variety of competitive advantages for your business. For more than 40 years, our people have provided the products, systems and application assistance and superior in-plant support that allows industrial customers to:
- Improve product performance through new and improved products and processes
- Simplify the supply chain through product substitutions and standardizations
- Extend equipment life through upgrades
- Reduce maintenance costs through preventive maintenance programs and quality repairs
- Reduce MRO inventory through in-depth inventory management experience and programs
- Improve energy efficiency
- Realize consistent and substantial documented costs savings