The LVS-9585 handheld DPM barcode verifier adds advanced lighting options and powerful software functionality. The new auto-find feature enables users to automatically find the DPM symbol within the verifier field of view, and cycle through the lighting settings to find the lighting type that works best with the specific DPM marking and material substrate. The LVS-9585 can test both DPM parts as well as printed labels to a broad variety of global application standards, and provides comprehensive quality analysis and reporting features.
The LVS-9585 is a high-performance handheld solution for offline barcode verification to ISO/IEC and GS1 standards. Featuring a high-resolution 5.0 megapixel camera, the LVS-9585 reads and analyzes linear (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) codes up to 76.19 mm (3.0 in.) wide and up to 57.15 mm (2.25 in.) tall. 1D and 2D direct part marks (DPM) of up to 44 mm x 44 mm (1.75″ x 1.75″) can be verified to MIL-STD-130, ISO, and GS1 standards.
The LVS-9585 verifies multiple symbologies, including any combination of linear, 2D (Data Matrix, QR Code, and Aztec), and stacked linear (PDF417, MicroPDF, and Composite).
LVS – 9585: At a Glance
- Stitching feature to grade barcodes larger than the field of view.
- Ideal for multiple line production and warehouse environments.
- Validates printed barcodes to ISO/IEC, GS1, and UDI print quality standards.
- Verifies direct part marks (DPM) to ISO, MIL-STD-130, and GS1 standards.
- High resolution version verifies 2D symbols as small as 2 mil (50 µ) cell size.
- Software upgrade options include Multi-Sector for verification of multiple barcodes on a label.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready.
- Supports 15 languages with the ability to add more.
- Quality data reporting for auditing purposes.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card for system calibration.
- Optional adjustable mounting stand adapter