Rexnord Stearns Brake and Clutch
Since 1916, Rexnord Stearns has been focused on the needs of its customers setting the standard for brake and clutch quality, on-time performance, and commitment to innovative service. Internal Six Sigma and Demand Flow Manufacturing Programs continue to support our goal of quality products with reduced cycle times.
Rexnord Stearns Brake and Clutch include:
- Spring Set (Power Off) Motor Brake — Solenoid Actuated Brake is spring set, electrically released, utilizing a solenoid and lever arrangement to release the brake. Armature Actuated Brake is spring set, electrically released direct-acting brakes to develop holding and braking torque with power off.
- Electrically Set (Power On) Clutch and Brake — A time tested and proven design, electrically engaged clutch and brake.
- Heavy Duty Clutch and Brake — Heavy duty brakes are foot mounted, stationary field, spring set, electrically released devices.
- SINPAC ® and Solid State Switch — solid-state switch to replace the mechanical switch and actuator mechanism.
- Stearns Break and Clutch Application and Specification — provided by OTP