Nexen Horton Pneumatic Clutch and Brake
Nexen Horton manufactures many different types of clutch, brake and clutch-brake products for standard and metric applications. The air-actuated pneumatic clutch or brake is the most popular means of industrial control. Compared to their electrical counterparts, a pneumatic clutch and brake provides efficiency, productivity, cost savings and environmental safety.
Nexen Horton Clutch and Brake products include:
- Brake — pneumatic and spring-engaged.
- Clutch — friction, tooth, multiple disc, dual plate and high capacity.
- Tension Control Brake — provides torque control, broad range, cooler operation for longer life and lower rotational inertia for greater control.
- Tension Sensor — pillow block and sidewall sensors.
- Overload Protection Device — torque limiters are pneumatic overload devices designed to disengage at a pre-set torque level.