Graco air-operated double diaphragm (AODD) pump is ideal for a wide range of applications, including corrosive and abrasive fluid transfer. Typical applications include drum fluid transfer, unloading fluids, chemical evacuation, ceramic glaze supply, dewatering and sump evacuation and repackaging of fluids from original container to smaller receptacles. Graco AODD diaphragm pump features a patented air valve design with a three-way pilot valve for true non-sticking operation and is available in a wide range of sizes, flows and materials.
- Husky 515 AODD—½ inch connections, 15 gpm maximum flow. High flow rates in small portable package.
- Husky 1040 AODD—1 inch connections, 40 gpm maximum flow. High flow rates from compact, portable design.
- Husky 1590 AODD—1.5 inch connections, 90 gpm maximum flow. High flow rates from compact, portable design.
- Husky 2150 AODD—2 inch connections, 150gpm maximum flow. Epoxy coated air section ideal for tough environmental conditions
- Graco Pump Repair—provided by OTP, including repair kits and full service pump repair.