Flowserve Seal FSD
Serving customers for over 80 years, BW Seals, Durametallic, Pacific-Weitz and Pac-Seal have a strong tradition of providing the Flow Solutions Division Products trusted by the industry. Flowserve Seal FSD represents not on a collection of trusted products, but also a single global source that can reduce your total cost of ownership.
- Pusher Seal — incorporate secondary seals, called the dynamic gasket, that are pushed by springs axially along the shaft or sleeve to compensate for pusher seal face wear or wobble due to misalignment.
- Bellows Seal — overcomes many of the problems associated with pusher seal designs. The absence of a dynamic gasket eliminates the possibility of “hand-up”, caused by build-up of deposits or gasket swell.
- Slurry Seal — complete range of sealing products for all types of slurries. They are engineered to perform and built to last.
- Dry Running Seal — gas seal technology and gas seal operation depends on aerostatic and aerodynamic forces. Careful design keeps the two faces separated by a gas film.
- Standard Cartridge Seal — general purpose applications on ANSI and DIN process pumps.