EPT McGill Cam Follower and Roller Bearing
EPT McGill patented the famous Camrol® cam follower bearing more than 60 years ago; it’s still the leader, offered today in over 1,400 different combinations and configurations for the broadest line of standard cam follower, spherical roller and needle roller bearings in the industry. McGill has three plants in Indiana, plus one in Taiwan to serve global markets.
- Camrol Cam Follower — provides high radial load capacity and improved resistance to shock loading. Ideal for conveying, mixing, material handling and packaging applications in the automotive, steel, food and printing industries.
- CRES Camrol Cam Follower — 400 series stainless steel construction. Ideal for filler, juicer, compactor and packer applications in food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- Sphere-rol Spherical Roller Bearing — utilizes a single row of spherical rollers to provide a wide variety of advantages for the steel, paper, power transmission, printing and food industries.
- Cagerol Needle Roller Bearing — designed for the high-speed applications with some shaft misalignment that are common in cranes, pumps, printing presses, and material handling applications.
- Guiderol Needle Roller Bearing — high static load rating with good shaft support, angular rigidity, and shock resistance as compared to conventional needle roller bearings.