Danfoss Drive and Industrial Control
Since 1968, Danfoss Drive has been dedicated to developing VLT® variable frequency drive to control speed, torque, acceleration, synchronization, positioning, and the overall performance of AC motors. The reliable and innovative VLT® drive is designed to support any automation application and provide energy savings. From pressure transmitter and temperature switch to solenoid valve and motor control gear, Danfoss Drive offers a complete product line of industrial control to improve productivity and lower costs.
- VLT® AutomationDrive — control operations from standard to servo motors on any machine or production line. Modular open-technology platform makes it adaptable and programmable.
- VLT® Micro Drive — compact size and the easy commissioning. 100 parameters easily set to optimize energy savings and operation.
- VLT® HVAC Drive — HVAC energy savings for pumps, fans and water chillers (compressors) in buildings fitted with sophisticated HVAC solutions.
- Pressure switch and sensor — pressure control and temperature control solution.
- Thermostatically operated valve — simple and reliable pressure and temperature control solution requiring neither electricity nor control air.
- Temperature sensor — robust design for long control life.