Finishing and Fluid Handling Vendors
Walther Pilot Spray Guns
The Walther Pilot name is known for superior quality spray equipment. These specialized tools deliver higher process reliability and top-quality results. Walther Pilot provides manual and automatic equipment for spray finishing, adhesive applications, marking systems, and material supply, with the unique ability to create a specialized solution to solve your specific spraying problem.
Walther Pilot is headquartered in Chesterfield, Michigan.
- Walther Pilot Manual Spray Guns — manual spray guns available as high pressure, low pressure (HVLP) and medium pressure to satisfy a wide range of spray finishing applications.
- Walther Pilot Automatic Spray Guns — designed for use with automatic spray equipment, reciprocators and robotic painting.
- Walther Pilot Adhesive Spray Guns — adhesive spray guns for use with solvent or water based, one or two component dispersion type adhesive.
- Specialty Spray Guns — spray guns optimized for special applications.
- Walther Pilot Spray Gun Repair — provided by OTP, including repair kits and full service repair.