OTP For The OEM Machine Building Industry
Whether you are a standard product OEM, design and build OEM, or job shop OEM, OTP offers you access to a unique combination of purchasing power, technical expertise and value-added services that ensures you receive the highest quality products at the most competitive prices.
Because of the vastness of our product offering, one of the key benefits we offer is the ability to consolidate the number of vendors you work with, and to standardize your key products, allowing you to dramatically simplify your supply chain while creating standard solutions that can support your customers in all corners of the globe. We offer the technical and engineering expertise that can help make your products smaller, faster and more energy efficient, improving the capabilities of your machines as well as your ability to compete with your competitors.
Our Services Include:
- Kitting: OTP can kit parts by combining multiple parts into a single part number. You’ll receive multiple line items as a sub assembly, saving on assembly time and simplifying the purchasing process. Ask our knowledgeable team for advice on how kitting can improve your bottom line.
- Inventory Programs: We can help optimize your inventory through product standardization and elimination of duplicates. You’ll especially notice a significant impact on the bottom line costs of items such as bearings, fittings and tubing. Learn more.
- On-Time Delivery: We help you maintain your machine building schedule by guaranteeing and tracking on time delivery of purchased products. Learn more.
- Unique Product Identification: We can label products with your unique part number and identification. We can even ship to your end customers with markings and paperwork, so that your customer does not know the shipment came from OTP—including the UPS label. This allows you to reduce your inventory of spare/repair parts and offers faster delivery to your customers.
- Value Engineering and Technical Support: Our extensive knowledge of the industry means our people know what works and what doesn’t in OEM facilities. We know which new products and technologies can improve the speed of your machines while reducing operating costs and the footprint of your equipment. And we know how to size and integrate the right products into your existing equipment and machines. Learn more.
- Cost and Quality Control: Our people can assist you in selecting the optimum products for each of your applications. We know which bearings, belts, chains and other components will improve the quality of your machines while delivering the lowest purchase price variance. Learn more.
OTP represents a broad range of OEM equipment manufacturers, from the world’s leading vendors to importers of the cost-effective components critical to many types of mechanical products. No matter what type of equipment your business produces, we offer the solutions you need from vendors including:
Trust OTP To Supply Solutions For All Your Equipment Needs:
- Electrical Control
- Linear Bearings
- Gear Drives