When it comes to know-how, experience and product scope within the field of hygienic pumps and processing equipment, it’s hard to find a better partner than OTP and APV. Our experience in sanitary pumps and fluid handling equipment covering premium brands such as APV, offer you a wide range of equipment for any processing application. Effective and reliable, we can help you cut production costs, reduce equipment breakdowns and ensure product integrity.
The APV Fluid Handling equipment range comprises the following series:
- W+ series: based on a unique hydraulic design which combines maximum efficiency with the highest hygiene standards. Available with IEC and NEMA motors.
- PUMA+ series: single-stage, end-suction centrifugal pumps designed specifically for standard duty applications in the food, dairy, brewery and beverage industries. Available with IEC motors.
- V2 series: basic low-specification single-stage, end-suction centrifugal pumps . Available with NEMA motors.
- DW Positive Pump: The APV DW-series is SPX’s latest technology rotary lobe pump range. No other rotary lobe pump on the market today offers such a wide range of features in one pump. The 26 DW models are hygienic, 3-A and EHEDG approved and cover all requirements from 3 litres /100 revs to 1016/100 revs. Maximum pressures up to 30bar. All product contact parts are AISI 316L stainless steel and elastomers comply with FDA-requirements.
- DELTA SW4 hygienic single seat valve: a modern, highly versatile single seat valve, which not only fulfils the demands of today’s process industry but also a great deal of tomorrow’s.