OTP and Ace Sanitary can provide you the solutions for your flexible hose needs with a variety of options that include the Flex-Rite and Seal-Rite hose products. Our hoses service the Food, Beverage, Dairy and Cosmetic markets. Most of your hose needs can be met with same day fabrication and delivery in our served market areas.
Our FDA quality products include:
- Rubber Hose – R-Series Flex-Rite™ Sanitary Rubber Hoses come in a variety of materials and constructions, designed to handle a wide variety of products and application requirements.
- Silicone Hose – S-Series Pharmaceutical-grade, USP Class VI silicone with full traceability to produce seamless, extruded, platinum-cured tubes. Manufactured in a clean room environment.
- Fluoropolymer Lined Hose – T-Series All T-Series hoses meet USP Class VI & FDA Criteria – All liners are extra thick to provide better flex life and less permeation. Anti-static tube options are available. Ace Sanitary only uses high grade PTFE resins in their over-braid products for extraordinary performance.
- PVC Hose – P-Series The Flex-Rite™ PVC offering of hose provides 3-A, USDA and FDA compliant products used primarily in food, beverage and diary applications where visual flow indication is desired.
- Industrial Hose – I-Series We offer a complete line of Industrial and 3-A certified wash-down hoses. These hoses can be provided in bulk lengths or supplied with swivel end connections to accommodate your pray handel.